- Ad Placed : 10 Nov 2019 23:30:08 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : Boardroom Appointments
Our client based in Durban (Ladysmith) is looking for a Pharmacy Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the development and implementation of the strategy of the Pharmacy Department in line with the company divisionâs strategy themes. The incumbent will further manage all related pharmacy services and activities according to the policies, procedures, philosophy and objectives of the company
Education and Minimum Requirements:
- Matric or equivalent
- A relevant pharmaceutical qualification (B.Pharm Degree or Diploma Pharm) or equivalent NQF 7
- Registration with the South African Pharmacy Council
- Work experience in a Hospital environment
- Computer literate
- Manage the pharmacy financials as well as understanding the financial fundamentals of the healthcare business
- Managing all aspects of the pharmacy business including optimizing prescription and font desk sales
- Managing of patients pharmaceuticals care in the hospital comprising of both hospital and retail pharmacy environment
- Ensuring that pharmaceutical standards, quality assurance and risk management is maintained within the hospital
- Leverage appropriate internal and external channels to ensure urgent filling of critical vacancies within the pharmacy
- Managing of staff and performance supervision within the division
- Ensuring of compiling and submission of pharmacy of stats and reports timeously
Please visit our website at www.boardroom.co.zafor more details and to register your C.V.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.