HR MANAGER (VERULAM, DURBAN)
- Ad Placed : 16 Jul 2019 14:30:31 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
Our client in the furniture manufacturing industry is looking for a suitably skilled and qualified HR manager in Verulam, Durban
- Tertiary qualification (NQF Level 6 or above) in Human Resources Management, Industrial Psychology or Industrial Relations;
- Skills Development Facilitators accreditation advantageous;
- Hons. Degree or Post graduate qualification in HRM, IR or IP advantageous;
- Professional Accreditation (SABPP) advantageous.
- Moderator and Assessor advantageous.
- At least 5 years’ experience within a Human Resource environment. Advantageous if in a labour-intensive manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of; LRA, BCEA, COID, SDA, OHSA, EEA, BBBEE, Collective Agreements, SETA’s, Codes of Good Practice and other relevant legislation.
- Previous Experience with the CCMA
- Experience in a Unionised Environment
- Bargaining Councils, (Furniture Bargaining Council advantageous)
- Experience with Monitoring and implementing of Employment Equity Plans as developed for Branch/Region.
- Experience with Coordinating and Monitoring Work Skills Plans, Annual Training Reports, Branch Training budgets, Skills Development Programs, Learnerships and Internships
- Payroll information Systems (SAGE VIP) advantageous
Duties, but not limited to:
- Monthly BBBEE reporting and monitoring;
- Monthly MANCOM and RISKCOM meetings;
- Department of Labour and Bargaining Council inspections and compliance
- BBBEE Compliance and verification annually, administrates and prepares information for branch;
- Annual Skills Development data preparation for Reporting on WSP, ATR’s to Divisional HR Manager
- Annual EE data preparation for reporting to Divisional HR Manager
- Assist in Succession Planning and identification for key personnel positions in Branch
Key Performance Area’s:
- Reward, Recognition, Wellness and Benefits
- Employment Relations Management
- BBBEE (Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment) & EE (Employment Equity)
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.