- Ad Placed : 05 Feb 2020 15:43:42 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 650000 - PER YEAR
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Medical
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : Sharon Nurock Recruitment cc
This leading private, non-profit, pharmaceutical manufacturer is currently seeking the services of a Production Pharmacist, who will be based in the Manufacturing/API Manufacturing department and will report to the Responsible Pharmacist.
About the Role:
- Oversight and authorisation of pharmaceutical aspects of manufacturing processes, including key steps as identified in the dossier (CTD or MRF1).
- Ensure the safety, quality and efficacy (SQE) of finished products, cognisant of legal requirements.
- Work closely with the Office of the Responsible Pharmacist (ORP), Manufacturing Managers, and Heads of Departments to ensure compliance to cGMP.
- Identify continuous improvement interventions in work processes and incorporate these into production documentation and training.
- Contribute to product and/or process investigation and/or manufacturing projects.
- B.Pharm qualification.
- Must be Registered with SAPC.
- 1 year post internship exp.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with a firm understanding of GMP principles preferred.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, with due regard to GMP, GPP and the requirements of professional pharmaceutical practice is preferable.
- Familiar with SAP/ERP system.
Key Performance Areas:
- Perform all Pharmacist authorisation steps within the Manufacturing dept.
- Compliance with the Pharmacy Act, Medicine Control Act and related regulations & guidelines.
- Ensure cGMP & cGPP compliance in all operations that the Production Pharmacist is involved in.
- Conduct cGMP related training for personnel in collaboration with ORP, QA and Manufacturing HODs.
- Participate in process efficiency monitoring and product investigation.
- Assist with manufacturing projects.
- Technical/professional knowledge.
- Good communication (written & verbal) & interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Fact finding and analytical ability.
- Quality orientation.
- Computer literate.
- Integrity, initiative, tenacity.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.