DISPATCH SUPERVISOR (PINETOWN, DURBAN)
- Ad Placed : 10 Dec 2018 04:30:15 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Logistics
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
OUR CLIENT IN THE ELECTRICAL RETAIL & WHOLESALE INDUSTRY IS LOOKING TO EMPLOY A DISPATCH SUPERVISOR IN PINETOWN, DURBAN
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Matric/ Grade 12 certificate
- National Diploma in the Road Freight Industry would be advantageous (not a necessity)
- Knowledge and experience gained from employment in the Road Freight Industry will be a distinct advantage
- Computer literate
- 2-4 years operational logistics experience
- Timeous dispatching of Goods to customers
- Route evaluation and planning fuel consumption, route distance, time and payload analysis to ensure that deliveries are timely, and cost effectively made
- Compiling reports from operational, workshop and tracking systems Briefing and debriefing of drivers
- Vehicle inspection to ensure vehicles are 100% road worthy
- Develop a trusting and mutual respect relationship with customers
- Ensuring maintenance schedules are adhered to and performing preventative maintenance when needed
- Maintain product movement records
- Maintaining discipline through effective staff management
Applicants must reside in PINETOWN, DURBAN or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.