Cost & Management Accountant
- Ad Placed : 20 Jan 2020 14:01:54 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 350000 - R 400000 - PER YEAR
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Finance/Accounting
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : Sharon Nurock Recruitment cc
This national manufacturing company is currently looking for a Cost and Management Accountant, who will report to the Financial Manager.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- CIMA (preferred) / B.Com or equivalent.
- Extensive costing experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Computer literate and preferably have experience on Syspro.
- Ability to work under pressure and have a strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
Key performance requirements are:
- Bill of Materials:
- Management of costing system to ensure accuracy at all times;
- Prepare costings;
- Monthly comparison of standard cost changes;
- Verify accuracy of costings versus process documents;
- Cost differential exercises;
- Play an integral part in cost analyses for customer increase negotiations.
- Fixed Assets:
- Maintain fixed asset register;
- Depreciation journals;
- Month end fixed asset recons;
- Manage Capex applications;
- Capex tracking versus budget.
- Oversee timing, submission and audit.
- Responsible for monthly recon and submission;
- Provide SARS audit documentation if required.
- Foreign Purchases:
- Letter of Credit applications;
- Maintain FEC’s;
- Pay foreign suppliers.
- Management Reporting:
- Margin analysis;
- Material usage and scrap analysis;
- Manufacturing reporting and analysis;
- Ad hoc work as required from time to time.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.