Assistant Finance Manager
- Ad Placed : 14 Nov 2019 08:32:02 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 50000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Finance/Accounting
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : Sharon Nurock Recruitment cc
This well-known manufacturing company is currently looking for an Assistant Finance Manager.
- Chartered Accountant (SA) with 3 years post Articles experience.
- Manage projects (the franchises that they buy back – you will act as the FM for these outlets) and systems related projects, i.e. the efficient roll out of Syspro as well as managing system related projects to do with maximising efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Projects related to corporate governance and the design and implementation of documentation control policies and processes.
- Action oriented?
- Forward thinking?
- A problem solving person?
- Able to break the broader picture down into actionable steps?
- Systems and process orientated?
- Able to see the bigger picture?
- Able to assist Non-Financial Managers to understand the numbers?
- Able to crunch and read into numbers?
- High energy and enthusiasm - are you a dynamo who can juggle many balls?
Key Performance Areas:
- Financial Accounting:
- Review financial statements across the company unit to ensure compliance with IFRS;
- Assist the Finance Manager with annual budgeting and forecasting process;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly Executive Committee packs for submission to the Finance Manager.
- Analysing sales reports.
- Compare budget versus actual materials consumed account and investigate variances;
- Conduct variance analysis and investigate differences with cross-border teams; and
- Assist in the monitoring and review of taxation compliance foreign entities.
- Review statutory tax returns; and
- Prepare statutory tax returns.
- Governance and Control:
- Assist the Finance Manager in implementing identified improvement projects in existing processes, both IT and non-IT related;
- Assist the Finance Manager in the development and monitoring of policies and procedures; and
- Identify efficiencies and recommend improvements within the Business Unit.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.