Finance Business Partner
- Ad Placed : 13 Nov 2019 23:31:21 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Finance/Accounting
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : Sharon Nurock Recruitment cc
The Global Corporate is currently looking for a Finance Business Partner - Group Office in Group Finance. Reporting to the Group Financial Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for partnering with the relevant Group Office functions to understand, interpret and translate the functionâs strategies in terms of financial cost drivers and value opportunities.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- B.Com or relevant Finance qualification.
- CA (SA) / CIMA / CTA recommended.
- At least 4 to 6 years’ experience working in Finance function.
- Strong track record of managing and delivering complex projects and managing key stakeholders.
- Excellent business analysis skills to generate insight, add measurable value.
- Deep understanding of the business and value chain and of specific function’s operations, cost-drivers, etc.
- Excellent business partnering skills with the ability to link with business leaders & translate needs into Finance solutions.
- Results driven, bias for action and a passion for customer service excellence.
- Advanced proficiency on the Microsoft Office.
Key Performance Areas:
- Accountable for producing accurate, relevant and timeous management reporting (for the function) that enables appropriate business decision making; aligns to statutory reporting requirements, and creates value adding and analytical insights for strong financial performance.
- Work with Group Financial Director and Company Secretary to respond to minority shareholder queries around management fee benchmarking and value proposition.
- Focus on streamlining processes and evolving reporting to suit the specific requirements of the business over time.
- Manage the Corporate budget and work with Group Financial Director on budget re allocations, landing efficacy, and future state modelling for projected cost structure.
- Accountable for timely and accurate Group Office P&L forecasting and budgeting including Consultants, FTC and FTE analysis for all Group Office functions.
- Work closely with the Shared Service Centre to ensure cost accruals are processed accurately and timely.
- Provide feedback and escalate to senior management where Shared Service Centre has missed SLAs and drive accountability with SSC on performance.
- Lead on projects to deliver the function’s strategy.
- Undertake appropriate benchmarking and market analysis.
- Accountable for relevant aspects of the controls environment in support to the Group Financial Accounting Manager Group Office functions.
- Perform capital project valuations (IRRs) and post investment analysis on key capital projects.
- Review and improve score cards and related processes.
- Liaise with budget holders with regards to estimates and other changes and ensure major variances are investigated and support appropriate corrective actions within the company to get back on track.
- Manage strategic discussions with business partners (internal customers) and other business teams to make sure that their needs are met and key pain-points are addressed.
- Resilient, ability to cope and thrive under pressure.
- Proactive and confident to make recommendations and decisions.
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and deadline driven.
- Analytical and detail-orientated with continuous improvement mind-set.
- Innovative, intuitive with ability to anticipate, interpret and interpret complex issues impacting on functional area.
- Must be prepared to travel to all of the operations.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.