PLANT ENGINEER (HAMMARSDALE)
- Ad Placed : 17 Jul 2018 13:30:39 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Engineering
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
AN INTERNATIONAL CHEMICAL COMPANY WITHIN THE PAPER AND PULP INDUSTRY REQUIRES AN PLANT ENGINEER IN HAMMARSDALE
- BTech / BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- Government Certificate of Competency (Advantage)
- 5 Years' experience in Mechanical Engineering within the Batch Chemical Manufacturing Industry
- Knowledge of Engineering and Engineering design principles
- Knowledge on Equipment standards, Maintenance approaches and maintenance strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of process safety, policies, procedures and legislation
- Knowledge of the OHS Act and other relevant legislation
- Fundamental understanding and working experience of Risk Management in a Hazardous Chemical Manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical Skills
Applicants must reside in HAMMARSDALE or surrounding area.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.