- Ad Placed : 31 Oct 2020 03:42:04
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg / Krugersdorp
- Company : Qetello
Other General Employment
Together with our clients in the Healthcare industry, we are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join their dynamic team in Krugersdorp. The Ideal candidate needs to assist patients in a Primary healthcare environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate clinical evaluation of patient complaint, including initial history taking, clinical assessment, diagnosis and treatment.
- Deliver appropriate information to healthcare users in a manner that is sensitive to their conditions and level of understanding
- Explain the potential side effects of medication and provide patients with information and advice on prescribed OTC medication.
- To assess patients, make diagnoses, prescribe treatment and perform minor surgery under the supervision of a medical practitioner.
- Obtaining a patient history and performing physical examinations
- Ordering and/or performing diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Interpreting findings and formulating a diagnosis for common and emergency conditions
- Assisting at surgery
- Offering counselling and education to meet patient needs
- Making appropriate referrals
- clinical care: 2 to 3 years
Skills and Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse
- Registration with SANC must be active
- 2-years’ experience and vast knowledge of drugs and protocols
- Driver’s license.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Primary Health Care – would be an advantage
- Dispensing license – would be an advantage
- Extensive MS Office knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good telephonic communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Good listening skills.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send your CV and relevant documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.