- Ad Placed : 10 Jul 2020 03:44:20
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg / Krugersdorp
- Company : FHH Consultants
Other General Employment
The Operator is responsible for loading and off-loading vehicles entering or leaving the depot. He must handle the equipment as required and ensure that fuel products are sorted and distributed into agreed tanks. Tasks must be executed in a safe and responsible manner.
This position is flexible and may require additional ad-hoc tasks to be performed these may include but are not limited to gardening, painting, maintenance, construction or security.
The individual will need to:
- Load and offload fuel trucks
- Clean static equipment and report maintenance issues
- Participate in ongoing plant maintenance
- Transfer products to and from designated tanks, always ensuring that correct tanks are in use
- Man pumps when necessary
- Blend products in Phase I
- Prepare paperwork for trucks entering and leaving the company premises
- Wear PPE clothing and ensure adherence to all health and safety procedures
- Assist with gardening, painting, maintenance, construction and security, when required
Critical skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Knowledge of off-loading and loading of trucks
- Knowledge of stock taking
- Knowledge of receiving and dispatching from depot
- Knowledge of basic depot maintenance
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Teamwork ability – supportive of leaders and cooperative with others
- Professional work ethics and integrity
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst producing the best output
- Proactive and positive outlook
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant experience in basic depot operations and maintenance
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.