Human Resources Advisor
- Ad Placed : 22 Sep 2020 02:23:20
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / Kirkwood
- Company : Headhunters
Other General Employment
Our client, the largest grower, packer and exporter of South African citrus, in Kirkwood is looking for a Human Resource Advisor to join their awesome team.
Reporting directly to the Human Resources Manager, this role requires experience in a challenging and diverse working environment.
Candidates should be in possession of a relevant Human Resources Degree or Diploma with at least 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
The main areas of responsibility:
- Organisational Alignment
- Recruitment and selection
- Employee relations
- Employee competency development and talent management
- Ensuring organisational compliance to legal requirements and HR best practice
- Influencing Performance Management initiatives
- All IR related actions
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Building sound interpersonal and strategic relationships.
- Attention to detail.
- Sound organisational skills.
- Sound Knowledge of the LRA and BCEA
- Innovative thinking and problem solving
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to constructively influence the working environment.
APPLY NOW FOR THIS AWESOME NEW VACANCY!
If you have not received a response from our offices within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.