- Ad Placed : 15 Aug 2020 02:02:12
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT/Computer
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : Goldman Tech
Education: National Diploma in Information Technology or Equivalent
Experience: 6+ Years
Job Description: Seeking an experienced Project Manager in Johannesburg for a Well-Known IT Company!
• National Diploma in Information Technology or Equivalent
• Project Management certification
• 6+ Years project management experience
• Understanding of contemporary agile methodologies, best practices, and trends.
• Experience with agile planning software tools required; familiarity with JIRA
• Agile Lifecycle Expertise - demonstrable experience of process improvements in agile world.
• Ability to work with little supervision.
Skills and Responsibilities:
• Self-motivated, diplomatic, articulate, decisive, approachable, flexible; concern for long-term effectiveness
• Make decisions and communicate trade-offs and risks; drive key decisions across projects.
• Make recommendations to management about schedules, prioritisation and resource allocation with input from team members.
• Provide ongoing project plan/status reporting for use by key stakeholders.
• Tailor project management, development and support processes to meet the needs of individual (new and/or ongoing) projects.
• Manage the day-to-day activities of projects and staff; communicate with project teams as necessary to ensure project deliverables are on schedule and within cost parameters
Email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact any of the consultants on 021 555 0952, or alternatively visit our website at http://www.goldmantech.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.