Senior Java Developer
- Ad Placed : 25 Jun 2019 02:50:36
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : Goldman Tech
Other General Employment
Education: B.Sc. IT / Computer Science or equivalent
Experience: Minimum 6 – 9 years’ relevant development experience
Job Description: If you are looking for a new opportunity that will allow you to mentor Junior Developers, design and deliver enterprise and web scale applications using modern open source frameworks, then read on.
• B.Sc. IT / Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum 6 - 9 years' relevant development experience
• In depth experience in Java, J2EE and EJB
• Experience with open-source Java technologies such as Spring, Maven etc.
• Proficient in producing, consuming and managing SOAP, REST and other HTTP APIs, including authentication, message queues and back-end service integrations
• Experience in developing and deploying on a Linux/Unix environment
• Must be able to juggle multiple projects
• Experience with cloud services
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us 021 555 0952.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Goldman Tech also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Goldman Tech. If your company is looking for any staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.