- Ad Placed : 24 Oct 2020 03:46:37
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : SA Metal
Other General Employment
The Burner primary purpose is to process ferrous metal into various grades.
The following tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Gas cutting of thick materials.
- Follow correct procedure before cutting hazardous material identified.
- Communicate with Manager when done with cutting.
- Maintain safe working procedures at all times.
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent
- Qualified and certified to use a cutting torch
- Excellent knowledge of Ferrous and Non-ferrous metals
- Previous experience in a physically demanding working environment would be advantageous.
- Trustworthy and honest
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to assist in other divisions/departments as required by operational requirements.
- Willing to work overtime as and when required
- Ability to work under pressure
- Hardworking and ability to take initiative.
07h00 – 16h30 Monday – Thursday
07h00 – 14h00 Friday
We offer a highly competitive package depending on qualifications and experience.
We regret that it is not possible to contact all unsuccessful applicants. Applicants who have not been contacted within fourteen (14) days from the date of their submission should consider their application unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.