Angular 2+ Developer
- Ad Placed : 10 Jul 2020 03:20:31
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : Pro Tem
Other General Employment
So, what will you be doing?
You will be working with advanced concepts like state management and dynamic component loading to name a few. If you have not moved beyond the “Tour of Heroes” knowledge you will have a hard time fitting in.
- Experience with OOP concepts
- Familiarity with PWA architecture and the Service Worker API
- CSS 3
- Experience working with tools like ESLint, TSLint and Prettier
- Knowledge of a11y and WAI-ARIA best practices is beneficial
- Experience doing TDD
What will set you apart?
- Experience creating data visualisations with D3.js or similar
- Publishing packages to NPM
- Using NX mono-repos for managing projects
- Building component libraries using Storybook
- Using SASS, LESS or any other CSS pre-processor
- Knowing your own knowledge gaps and working to close them.
- Being a team player! A willingness to help out where needed, mentor those more junior than you, and step up to whatever challenge we face as a team.
- Contributing to the organisation’s primary web front-end project, as well as various once-offs and prototypes.
- Consistently review other team members’ code, and have your code reviewed as well.
- Work closely with the organisation’s product owner, designers, data/business analysts, and back-end developers to ensure the platform is achieving its goals.
- Working in an agile environment. That means participating in sprints, sprint rituals, and having good ticket hygiene!
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You are welcome to call our offices for more information on 011 518 4600
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.