- Ad Placed : 14 Jul 2020 03:38:00
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : FHH Consultants
Other General Employment
Plan, direct and coordinate Human Resource activities for the business.
- Human Resources Degree
- 5-8 years’ experience management experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
HR annual planning
- Contribute to the annual business plan by making recommendation on relevant practices, procedures, systems and initiatives. Develop and implement annual HR plan aligned with the business strategy, goals and objectives
Maintain annual workforce plan
- Provide input into the annual workforce plan and ensure it is communicated to all managers. Maintain and update the approved annual workforce plan.
- Maintain and update the organisational structure
Compliance to legislation, policies, procedures and practices
- Identify and interpret related legislation and its impact on the HR function and ensure compliance.
- Ensure compliance to policies, procedures and practices.
- Update HR policies, to align with changes in legislation and best practice
Recruitment and selection
- Manage and oversee the recruitment process. Receive request to fill vacancies from relevant manager.
- Consolidate requests to fill vacancies across all levels across the business.
- Compile internal/external advertisements based on position and job requirements. Post adverts (internally and externally). Consolidate all applications and forward long/short list to recruiting manager. Coordinate the interview process and make offer to the selected candidate.
- Conduct reference checks and verification of qualifications of successful external candidates
- Generate offers of employment, submit to senior management for approval and forward copy to candidates.
- Notify successful candidates.
- Issue letters of regret to unsuccessful external candidates and coordinate feedback to unsuccessful internal candidates
- Administer all onboarding documentation and capture all onboarding information on system
- Coordinate annual salary survey, trend analyses with external service providers. Maintain and update salary scales in collaboration with external service providers. Advise managers and supervisors about remuneration and benefits.
- Approve employee promotions, movements, transfers etc.
- Prepare remuneration reports for management in collaboration with payroll
- Review and make changes to employee details on HRIMS system.
- Ensure employee documentation are handed to payroll, before payroll cut-off.
- Assist payroll to resolve queries.
- Sign-off weekly and monthly payroll
- Coordinate the annual employment equity report submission.
- Ensure EE committee meets regularly.
- Compile EE reporting and distribute to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure all EE measures are in place and track progress against targets.
- Ensure compliance against EE plan
- Receive and file resignation letters from employees.
- Coordinate the termination process once an employee resigns.
- Submit termination documentation to payroll and ensure that employee is terminated on payroll system.
- Ensure employee completes termination actions (i.e. return company property)
- Maintain sound labour relations, advising management on applying disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Consult with employer and employees on workplace issues.
- Interpret and manage conflicts within the workplace.
- Advise line management on dealing with issues and requirements as specified in labour legislation and guidelines.
- Interpret and apply sectoral agreements
- Monitor company and employee compliance to legislation and collective agreements.
- and employees engaged in collective bargaining or other labour relations processes. Assess the impact of collective agreements on company operations
- Analyse and interpret HR trends and proactively identify corrective actions to mitigate risks
- Assistance and acting in an advisory capacity to managers and employees pertaining to disciplinary investigations, procedures and process completion.
- Attend to investigations and ensure same is completed timely, efficient, thorough, objective and fair.
- Initiate disciplinary hearings as required.
- Coordinate and facilitate disciplinary hearings. Give feedback on disciplinary hearing outcomes to management and to affected employees.
- Assist with the appeal process where required. Facilitate the resolution of employee grievances.
- Record and take grievances and complaints up with management.
- Represent the organisation at CCMA hearings
- Oversee and complete general HR administration (filling, archiving, copying, data capture, scanning documents).
- Coordinate meetings, minor events and travel arrangements (accommodation, car hire, flights, etc.).
- Compile HR reports (daily, weekly, and monthly).
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.