Project Planner/Scheduler (Primavera)
- Ad Placed : 07 Apr 2020 02:49:52
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : People Resourcing
Other General Employment
We are currently looking for a Project Planner/Scheduler to join our team. This is a 3 year contract position.
- Must have at least 3 years experience in scheduling in Primavera P6
- MS Excel Advance
- MS Word
- 5 to 8 years’ experience as a Project Planner
Must have knowledge of:
- Fire Fighting infrastructure
- Flammable material and residue accumulation
- Manage of hot work
- HME tyre fire / explosion protocol
Brief job description:
Develop WBS and WBS Dictionary.
Develop and Maintain the fully integrated Project Master Schedule for monitoring and controlling purposes and be able to perform:
- Activity sequencing.
- Resource loading and leveling.
- Develop calendars.
- Develop task calendars.
- Perform critical path analysis and report critical deviations.
- Assessing risks to the critical path(s) and developing treatment actions including contingency.
- Assessing opportunities to optimize the schedule.
- Ensure alignment between schedule and cash flow.
- Monitoring the greater environment in order to identify potential risks to the schedule.
Monitor and control progress against schedules ensuring:
- Progress tracking and trends.
- Identifying and communicating any schedule conflicts, resource constraints, time constraints, etc. to the Project Manager.
- Early identification of variance.
- Forecast impact and adjust the schedule accordingly based on confidence in remedial and recovery actions.
Develop the following PEP supporting documents.
- Basis of Schedule.
- Schedule Management Plan.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.