(Mandarin ) HR Manager - Banking
- Ad Placed : 30 May 2020 02:06:17
- Remuneration : R 600000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : Kencorp Executive Search
Other General Employment
- Responsible for staff recruitment and selection.
- Responsible for employees’ work permit portfolio.
- Responsible for Human Resource regulatory reporting such as statutory reporting and Head Office reporting in terms of employment and labour.
- Assist with staff performance assessment such probation assessment, quarterly staff performance appraisal processes & annual performance appraisal processes.
- Assist with staff training management which includes analysis of staff training requirement, organise internal and external trainers and facilities, recording of training registers, drafting training budgets and reports (Head Office and Bank seta)
- Assist with employee relationship management & industrial/labour relationship management. such as handling employee consultation, employee complaints, employee disciplinary and grievance procedure according to the Bank's PPM (ER related), and attending CCMA, labour court, labour union matters relating to employee (IR related).
- Assist with the Bank's BBBEE annual assessment and score improvement project.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Human Resource degree related subjects or business management subjects or equivalent qualification
- 3 years’ HR Manager experience in a corporate environment
- Excellent business communication skill, ability and good proficiency in English and Mandarin
- Legal background or work experience will be an added advantage
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.