Key Account Manager
- Ad Placed : 15 Jul 2020 02:45:32
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : Jireh Group Integration
Other General Employment
Our client in the Travel industry, based in Bruma, Jhb - requires a Key Account Manager to join their team.
The KAM is responsible for achieving sales targets and assigned strategic account objectives. They are also responsible for generating opportunities within their assigned customers, representing the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet growth revenue targets.
- Grow the business with the respect to marketing products and services to enhance revenue and profitability in current customer base.
- Ensure understanding and maximisation of customer profitability.
- Manage and negotiate customer pricing within set guidelines to achieve maximum profitability.
- Actively develop strategic relationships with key decision makers within the customer base.
- Enhance relationships with current prospective clients by leveraging the credibility gained through knowledge and performance of the client’s business environment and requirements.
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge of our client’s business to build an understanding of their needs.
- Be seen as a trusted advisor to all customers through consultative engagement and adding value.
- Ensure that contracted customer service level agreements (SLA’s) are met.
- Develop and manage account plans to meet the business needs of clients.
- Accountable for resolving issues with the customers preferred requirements in order to
- formulate and present relevant solutions.
- Generate accurate weekly feedback report on all new business , opportunities for growth
- within existing account, risk exposure,
- Monthly and quarterly reviews to be held with decision makers to discuss revenue, up trade and down trade and analyse business strengths and weaknesses and opportunity for growth in each individual customer.
- Ensure retention of customers.
- Maintain and review pipeline monthly.
- Monthly reports to be done on activity of area; showing upgrade and down trade and action plan on dormant accounts as well as new business.
- Manage the creation and presentation of proposal presentations and RFP responses.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of relevant sales account management experience.
- Prior experience of working with the insurance/vehicle replacement customer segment would be an advantage.
- Higher Certificate or similar relevant business tertiary qualification (NQF5)
- Business Diploma or similar relevant qualification (NQF6)
- Valid, unendorsed code 8 driver’s license.
- Strong understanding of client and market segment dynamics and requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of sales principles and processes.
- Computer literate (specifically MS Excel).
PACKAGE & REMUNERATION
Basic Salary of between R22k - R24k per month
- Use of a company vehicle (taxed on the value of the vehicle), fuel limit applies
- Opportunity to earn commission based on achievement of performance targets
- Medical Aid (compulsory to join if not already a beneficiary on another medical aid)
- Pension (compulsory)
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.