Senior Full Stack Developer
- Ad Placed : 26 Feb 2020 02:17:18
- Remuneration : R 55000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : Summit Consulting
Other General Employment
South Africa’s leading full-service digital agencies, delivering best-in-class strategy, creative, and technology, as well as the South African office of the international digital agency Digitas Lbi. The agency is young, dynamic and growing rapidly and we are constantly looking for great digital professionals who really want to make a major impact on the digital landscape. We are currently seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our JHB (Bryanston) team. We need someone who will have no problem fitting into this driven and dynamic environment.
• Development of new database driven serve side applications
• Development of modifications and add-on modules to existing serve side applications
• Trouble- shooting of serve side applications
• The candidate must have a good understanding of database and must be able to simply the data flow.
• Develop quality, back end and front end code following coding standards and best practices.
• Assist with code reviews for more junior team members and enforce coding standards and best practices.
• Foresee possible project challenges
• Write technical specifications for project.
• Maintain technical knowledge of industry standards, best practices and trends.
• Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
• Mentoring more junior team members
• Slicing up designs to create websites, Facebook campaigns while ensuring that the final product is an exact representation of initial design.
• Making websites cross browser/ cross platforms compatible.
• Able to function under consistent high pressure and be deadline driven.
• Think literally and can find feasible and secure solutions to apparently impossible problems.
• Exceptional quality of output and attention to detail are a natural part of your skill set. Adheres to best practices and standards.
• Self-starter and driven.
• Enjoys leading edge technology
• Enjoys people and working in a team but can work efficiently on your own as well
• Be logical in their thinking and be able to simplify complex processes into manageable modular steps.
• Must be a resourceful person ale to find elegant solutions in an environment where new challenges often arise.
• Passion about their skills
• Ethical considerations and confidentiality are concepts which come naturally to you.
• Expression Engine
• Facebook/Twitter Intergration Facebook FBML
• MVC/ Pure OO programming
• Experience with a Front-End JS Framework, React/ Vue.js/ jQuery
• Css Pre-processing e.g. LESS/ SASS
• HTML5 & CSS3
• Experience with Front- End build tools e.g Gulp/ Grunt/ Webpack
• 4+ years of PHP OO/ Procedural Programming experience working on a LAMP environment.
• 4+ years of MySQL experience
• Must have experience with frameworks and content management system.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Front End Development.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.