New Business Development - Corporate Sales
- Ad Placed : 14 Dec 2019 02:20:16
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : We Outsource (Pty) Ltd
Other General Employment
New Business Development – Corporate Sales
Reporting to the Sales Manager – Inland, you will be responsible for all areas related to the growth, expansion and development of the company’s brand, product range and new business gross profit.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to the below:
- To prospect, identify and target suitable business partners and decision makers for the introduction and sales of the company’s security solutions
- To prospect, identify and target suitable business partners and decision makers at end user level (retailers, banks, fuel retailers, any other market segment where security is a high priority)
- Identify and target CCTV installers and project integrators for the introduction and sales of the company’s security solutions
- To make presentations to and negotiate with prospective new business opportunities (security industry and end users)
- To develop a robust pipeline of new business opportunities
- To personally convert and close these opportunities and convert pipeline into profitable new business revenue for the company
- Build, develop and maintain strong working relationships with key decision makers in new client targets or partners
- Drive focused product campaigns into new business client base
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Any other tasks as assigned by your Manager.
- Ensure that all new business accounts are profitably positioned, closed and serviced in order for the company to achieve sales and gross profit revenue goals
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual sales targets
- Ensure all identified Company security solution partner’s technical and sales teams are trained and certified to sell Company security solutions products.
- Be available to assist partners with customer visits and solution specification.
- Deliver comprehensive monthly reports detailing planned versus actual activity, progress against objectives, sales wins and losses and pipeline health to management.
- Adequate Company security solutions exposure via industry events or targeted customer presentations/road-shows
- Work with marketing to take new products to market.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Matric with 5 - 8 years working experience in a sales or technical sales role
- Sales and Marketing qualification
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills to interact successfully with clients, management, internal departments, agencies and customers across all mediums
- Should demonstrate high levels of confidence, initiative and multi-tasking ability
- High level of interpersonal, telephonic, presentation and organisational skills
- Self-motivated with meticulous attention to detail
- Able to adjust to fast changing business conditions and is always result oriented
- Proficient PC skills (Full MS Suite)
- Positive attitude and high energy level
- Steady and dependable under pressure
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Valid Code 08 driver’s licence
- EE candidates will be considered
CV’s must reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 13 November 2019
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.