- Ad Placed : 19 Jan 2020 03:00:53
- Remuneration : R 45000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : AL1 Realisations
Other General Employment
How You’ll Contribute:
- Understands overall departmental and business unit goals and how existing programs/products/processes are designed to support these goals.
- Provides solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organization objectives.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience.
- With limited direction, develop code, test, debug, maintain, modify, and install moderately complex software programs.
- Analyze moderately complex technical requirements and make determinations for modifications of existing computer programs/modules or if new programs/modules need to be developed for a specific application, system, and/or database. Independently analyze and document test results to ensure that programs are meeting the technical requirements.
- Develop program specifications and flowcharts, (data flows, job flows, etc.), for stand-alone programs or systems. Prepare concise internal program documentation on program development and revisions. Prepare on-line help, FAQs, user guides and operational instruction manuals.
- Convey problems, solutions, updates and project status to peers, customers and management.
- Prepare time estimates for assigned tasks. Attends post-implementation reviews.
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience and expertise in the following technologies
- .Net Framework 3.5 and above
- C#, MVC 3 and above
- Microsoft SQL Server
- RESTful Service
- Unit Test
- An understanding of the following would be beneficial
- Angular 5 & above, JQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap, Continuous Integration, RESTful Service
- Native/Hybrid Mobile application
- Design patterns and best practices
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- An understanding of the e-commerce domain
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
Atleast 3 - 6 years of experience in software development, across the full application development lifecycle with strong abilities to design and develop complete systems that integrate with the company’s databases and services.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.