Agile Coach / Instructor
- Ad Placed : 05 Dec 2019 03:00:40
- Remuneration : R 65000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : AL1 Realisations
Other General Employment
How You’ll Contribute:
- Understand the general principles of Agile as outlined such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and be fully aligned to those principles
- Identify best fit for use agile methodologies for a variety of delivery teams.
- Experience coaching teams across markets and preferably in multiple geographies.
- Act as champion and evangelist of Agile practices
- Coach and mentor the Agile Release Trains (ARTs) on implementation and execution of all Program level processes and activities, including but not limited to PI (Program Increment) Planning preparation and execution, use of Program metrics and Program reporting to ensure predictability and reliability with respect to delivery of value
- Coach and mentor scrum teams on Agile methodology and Scrum values and process (Team level coaching and mentoring)
- Develop and deliver an Agile training plan, leveraging our existing agile transformation training materials and building upon them.
- Assess ARTs’ and teams’ Agile practices and coach/mentor to ensure relentless improvement
What You’ll Bring:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required
- 3+ years of enterprise scale Agile coaching experience, hands-on and practical in nature
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant Information Technology experience
- SPC (SAFe Program Consultant) certification is required
- Certification(s) in other Agile methodologies (PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, SA, SASM or equivalent) is desired
- Strong facilitation and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of and demonstrated experience in using Agile Central, or a similar Enterprise Agile Tool
- Excellent training and presentation skills
- Strong leadership building skills, with a demonstrated ability to work independently
- Excellent listening and communication skills (written and verbal)
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.