Market Conduct Regulatory Coordinator (BEE Position)
- Ad Placed : 07 Nov 2019 02:04:01
- Remuneration : R 22000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : We Outsource (Pty) Ltd
Other General Employment
Market Conduct Regulatory Coordinator
PARK TOWN, GAUTENG
R22 000 CTC
The person will be required to support the staff and management in the Market Conduct Division and specifically the areas for which the General Manager: Legislation and Regulatory Oversight, Market Conduct and the Manager: Legislation and Regulatory Oversight, Market Conduct are responsible for. The person will report directly to the Manager: Legislation and Regulatory Oversight as well as to the General Manager: Legislation and Regulatory Oversight.
- Do research on identified topics and themes.
- Attend meetings as and when required. Take notes and produce action points as required.
- Attend to administrative arrangements as required. This may include arrange appointments and follow up on tasks.
- Schedule, follow up and provide reminders to management on agreed tasks.
- Collate and prepare submissions and participate in discussions.
- In preparation for meetings, the person will be expected to provide input to the agenda and supporting documents by tracking recent developments and project managing outstanding issues.
- Progress matters being attended to by my client and/or collect information as required.
- Create and/or enhance service offerings within the sphere of operations for my client to deliver continuous value to its members.
- The person will be expected to maintain a level of professionalism appropriate to an industry representative of the Chief Executive Officers of the banks that make up our board, and observe high levels of confidentiality in matters being dealt with in particular when conducting themselves in their private capacity.
- The person must be willing to attend to any other reasonable request.
COMPETENCIES, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Have a working knowledge of the law, the political dynamic, socio-political imperatives, regulatory issues impacting on property finance, agriculture and sustainable finance will be an advantage.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, be professional and proactive, a self-starter and be able to interact strategically with diverse stakeholders.
- Can work independently and make decisions, being mindful of stakeholders’ interests.
- Can conduct research and compile submissions, reports and media releases.
- Be a strong team player.
- Be able to work under pressure and to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- As meetings are a critical success factor for the Department, the incumbent will be expected to project manage inputs/outputs of meetings, both internal and external ensuring that assigned tasks are delivered on time and in scope.
- Have at least 1 years’ previous experience in the banking or financial services sector and a suitable degree (legal, auditing, etc.).
Applicants will be interviewed and considered based on their ability to meet the requirements of this position. The job requirements mentioned above will be used to ensure the correct identification of the successful candidate.
The closing date for internal applications is Friday, 8 November 2019. Please email your applications directly through to email@example.com with the subject line: Coordinator
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.