- Ad Placed : 23 Jan 2020 03:03:01
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : AL1 Realisations
Other General Employment
Our client in the Telecoms sector requires a Process Engineer on a 4 months contract role;
- Understand L4/L5 AS-IS processes.
- Map L4/L5 AS-IS and TO-BE processes as per BPMN 2.0 standards.
- Measure AS-IS processes for performance.
- Identify the gaps to be mapped for the TO-BE processes.
- Propose opportunities of improvement for the processes.
- Review and understand any Regulatory and Compliance impact.
- Ensure all processes are compliant to POPI and in addition, identify process risks and mitigating controls.
- Define and Operating Level Agreement (OLA’s) and Service level agreements (SLA).
- Identify policy amendments required and work with functional policy owners to update said changes.
- Obtain sign-off on processes.
- Align to ISO 9001 Quality Standard.
- Establish and maintain quality standards that will enhance the customer experience and cost efficiency.
- Minimum 4-year degree/diploma in relevant discipline
- Six Sigma (Black belt) trained and/or certified
- Minimum 10-years’ experience in process analysis, system analysis and solid process optimisation experience
- Project management skills (advantageous)
- Identifying process variances and waste in current processes through data analysis
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements
- Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Facilitating the negotiation of process requirements amongst multiple key stakeholders
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.