- Ad Placed : 29 Jan 2020 14:50:38
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : AL1 Realisations
Other General Employment
- Responsible for the development and implementation of solution road-maps and to ensure successful introductions across the organization and with customers.
- Collaborate with management to develop annual budgets for respective business areas.
- Works with the Chapter Heads to ensure effective resourcing solutions for approved projects and programmes.
- Supports the approved CAPEX approval process via the Project Execution Committee (PEC)
- Develop solution concepts and business cases for new investments.
- Perform business analysis and prepare recommendations and business plans as needed.
- Create and analyze relevant information and develop recommendations that they present to senior management.
- Act as the key liaison across all functional areas, including business units, the information technology department, and outside vendors.
- Possess a broad knowledge of most technical and business resources and use them to effectively coordinate team members and external resources.
- Create shared vision of their respective solutions and facilitate decision making and arbitration relating to trade-offs both within and between different solution platforms.
- Develop and implement sound rationale for portfolio management and managing product phase-in-phase-out plans, proactively anticipating gaps and overlaps within the portfolio.
- Create consensus with other functions as to the timing of solution introductions and withdrawals.
- Oversee the launch of solutions and help to maximize the positive impact on the organization.
- Identify, screen and evaluate new solution opportunities to address unmet (internal and external) customer needs.
- Partner with key staff members to create strategic business plans.
- Possess strong analytical skills, including an understanding of business economics and financial resources.
- Utilize the appropriate technologies and ensure that customers have the solutions they need, when they need them, and in the media best suited to their requirements.
- Collaborate with architecture and operations teams to ensure solution compatibility with company standards.
- Work with the Chapter Heads to support the development of long-term resource acquisition and capability development plans.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.