Chapter Lead Specialist
- Ad Placed : 20 Jan 2020 02:59:03
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : AL1 Realisations
Other General Employment
Act as Lead Specialist (Project and Programme Management - PPM) for a group of approximately 80 members (comprising permanent staff, payroll contractors and procured contractors) in accordance with agreed Liberty Chapter model, reporting to Head of EPMO.
- Discharge recognised Line Management functions in terms of resource management applications and processes for permanent staff members of the PPM Chapter (including, but not limited to: leave applications, overtime request and approval, performance objectives, gathering 360 feedback, performance appraisals, IDPs and all people-related expenditure approvals).
- Working with HC, represent the Chapter in annual consolidated performance management processes, including motivations for promotions and salary increases for Chapter permanent staff, using the approved Chapter Competency Model, and knowledge of PPM salary benchmarks in South Africa.
- Working with HC, nominate selected Chapter staff for the Incentive Scheme and manage their involvement at HC's request.
- Working with HC, operate a Talent Management programme within the Chapter, to recognise and develop future talent, address flight risks etc.
- Work with the Employment Equity Forum to ensure PPM Chapter alignment with EE targets.
- Develop and operate regular Operations Management processes for the Chapter, to ensure continued quality delivery to internal customers and continuous improvement/development of PPM capability.
- Provide 360 feedback to Head of EPMO for EPMO Business Partners and EPMO staff.
- Appoint and manage the PPM Support Officer; develop clear role and responsibilities description for the role (including, but not limited to: support with budget development, Chapter reporting, cost control, resource deployment management, day to day administration, adherence to standard policies and processes, liaison with other Chapters and central shared service functions, representing the Lead Specialist in meetings where the latter is conflicted or absent).
- Working within the approved Chapter Budget, and in alignment with HC policies, develop and operate an informal rewards programme to recognise outstanding effort and achievement by Chapter staff.
- Support the Head of the EPMO and EPMO staff in the development of their deliverables and the subsequent discharge of their functions:
- Portfolio Management
- Reporting Execution Status and Benefit Realisation
- Governance (and adherence to the Client’s Way)
- Overall delivery Assurance
- Enterprise Business Architecture
- Change Management
- General Administration of the EPMO.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.