National Sales Manager
- Ad Placed : 09 Jul 2020 02:47:50
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : Jireh Group Integration
Other General Employment
Our client in the Travel industry, based in Bruma, Jhb - requires a National Sales Manager to join their team.
- The purpose of the position is to formulate and implement functional strategies to deliver organic sales growth, customer base expansion and increase in market share through acquisition of profitable new business.
- Lead and manage people, process, systems and pricing to achieve channel targets and ensure that sales budgets are achieved.
1. Technical :-
- Achieve accurate demand forecasting to ensure the business is optimally prepared to capitalise on opportunities and meet targets and commitments.
- Grow the customer base through strategic account planning and reviews.
- Manage the sales pipeline and relevant activity levels in order to achieve revenue targets and forecasted growth targets.
- Formulate and implement sales strategies to generate forecasted revenue and to develop and exploit new market opportunities.
- Drive the implementation and maintenance of multi-level customer relationships to ensure customer retention.
2. Strategy, Leadership & Management :-
- Direct, plan, organise and lead sales.
- Active and visible leadership and employee engagement through the team ranks.
- Responsible for jointly setting strategic direction and the execution of strategic business plans into measurable business outcomes.
- Development of the sales management team against defined succession plans/strategy.
- Lead and develop a high performing sales team and culture of accountability at all levels; always with the customer line of sight.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
- Minimum 10+ years relevant experience in a Senior Sales Management capacity.
- Minimum 6 years of people management experience; a proven ability to lead and build team capabilities.
- Proven track record of achieving results in sales.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Degree in business management or other required (NQF7+).
- MBA or similar advanced degree highly desired but not essential.
- Unendorsed valid South African driver’s license and own vehicle.
- Computer literate, MS Office (Intermediate level needed on Excel, PPnt, Word as a minimum).
PACKAGE & REMUNERATION
Offer: Market Related
- Monthly basic salary
- Commission earned based on achievement of performance incentives
- Company Car & fuel
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.