- Ad Placed : 11 Dec 2019 02:48:10
- Remuneration : R 950000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : IBC Solutions
Other General Employment
A prepaid corporate service provider (fintech space) that has been providing the South African market with incentives, rewards, and expense management solutions (mainly in the form of prepaid cards) requires an experienced Financial Manager. Reporting to the CEO, this role will form part of the leadership team of the company.
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- BCom (Hons)
- 5 years’ experience in an operational financial management role
- Multi-national accounting experience
- Chartered Accountant
- 5+ years’ experience
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Chartered General Management Accountant (CIMA)
- Experience in both an operational and strategic financial management role
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude Requirements:
- Thorough understanding of business fundamentals.
- Understanding of costs and profits centre structures.
- Thorough understanding of the companies act and other relevant regulations.
- Adherence to financial systems and controls.
- Interpreting and making recommendations on financial information.
- Excellent financial spreadsheet skills.
- High levels of ethics and integrity.
- Thorough and accurate
- Process driven, action orientated and dead line driven.
- Proactive and innovative.
- Assertive and able to handle conflict.
- Good interpersonal skills and team player.
Key performance areas:
- Operational finance.
- Financial accounting.
- Strategic finance.
- Customer service.
- Continuous improvement.
- People management
- Leadership, ethics and values.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.