New Business Development Consultant
- Ad Placed : 12 Dec 2019 03:04:34
- Remuneration : R 23000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : Niche Recruiting
Other General Employment
Basic Salary R15,000 – R23,000 neg. depending on experience inclusive of Vehicle Allowance
& petrol allowance. All client visits petrol covered at R2.50p/km.
High Commission structure - GP rand value based
My client is a leading distributor in the electronic security equipment industry which
provides effective integration support across the African continent. They are looking for dynamic sales consultants to join their team.
High Driver - Ambitious, Results Orientated Go-getter.
Self-Starter. Makes things happen.
Moderate Analytical - Strong with analysis, metrics, data and fact based decision making.
- Sell the following equipment through security service providers:
- Electronic Security Hardware
- CCTV, Access Control, Alarm, Gate Automation & Electric Fencing,
- Commodity Tier 3 to the channel with upsell possibilities to Tier 2
- Create Approach Plan
- Call, Email, Visit with post visit emails
- Close Door Opener Deals
- Manage Delivery Process
- Mini- PM of Smaller Deals
- Oversee Opportunities
- Onboard new active channel clients across Gauteng.
- Gather vast amount of relevant information in a short period of time.
- Identify opportunities within companies by aligning their business & clients.
- Grow & expand revenue within these accounts.
- Hand over account process successfully and efficiently.
Expectations: (Stimulate engagement for sales by presenting products to prospects)
- Research & profile prospects.
- Pre- meeting planning 2 weeks in advance, min 3 meetings per day with post-meeting
- Business Conversations with clients & establish buying process, hierarchy, opportunities.
- Completed Opportunity Plans (DQT) for larger size opportunities quarterly.
- Present Product & Service matrix and VP to all clients, emphases on top brands
- Monthly & quarterly targets to be met sales related and meetings.
- Daily, weekly, monthly reporting.
- In-Field Call Review
- Weekly Expectations Review
- Weekly Opportunity Review
- Fortnightly Pipeline Review
- Monthly Account Review
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Preference will be given to N3 Diploma in electronics or better qualification.
- Preference will be given to sales diploma or better.
- Minimum 2 Years B2B Electronics Sales Experience external, preference will be given to
- electronic security industry experience.
- Able to land large corporate accounts, land and expand revenue within accounts.
- Technically minded - Can technically grasp Security Surveillance Equipment and other
- electronic security products.
- Have worked with CRM system or Excel based equivalent process.
- Strong Microsoft Office Usage Experience to promote planning and processes.
- Dealer Base Management experience & understanding of sales process.
- Strong prioritization of duties to maximize return on effort.
- Must be able to hunt for new accounts and then grow revenue in those accounts
- Very strong with relationships - able to get people to rely on them
- Communication Skills essential - telephonic, face-to-face and email etiquette.
- Accountability Motivated - Drives for Own Results
- Fast learning of new information capabilities.
- Research & Profile Skills - LinkedIn, Whois etc.
- Good Culture Fit - Accountability
- Goal Driven and clear understanding of their goals.
- Planning & Execution of plan critical.
- Able to understand figures and analyse to benefit progress.
- Trader by nature - able to trade responsible with discount structures to maximize sales &
- Basic Salary R15,000 – R23,000 neg. depending on experience inclusive of Vehicle Allowance
- & petrol allowance. All client visits petrol covered at R2.50p/km.
- High Commission structure - GP rand value based
- KPA - Expectation Performance based
- Full product and solution training provided.
- Proven sales process & management tools in place.
- Marketing assistance to clients available free of charge - Website, flyers, business cards.
- Marketing done to dealer base clients via email and WhatsApp on weekly and monthly basis
- to promote brands and solutions.
- Workshops arranged for clients.
- Independent Work Culture.
- Strong growth prospects.
- Leading firm.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.