IT Project Manager
- Ad Placed : 11 Dec 2019 02:48:22
- Remuneration : R 900000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : IBC Solutions
Other General Employment
Leading, JSE-listed company requires an experienced IT Project Manager and Programme Manager to plan, organise, control and coordinate IT projects within the Group.
Reporting into the IT Executive, you will be responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation and completion of projects aligned with the company strategy.
- Relevant degree or diploma
- Project Management qualification
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of PMBOK
- Minimum of 7 years project/programme management experience
- Management of systems integration projects
- Management of SAP projects
Create, plan and implement IT Projects.
- Responsible for the management of a project methodology incorporating structures, standards, processes, documentation and reporting
- Manage processes supporting the Project Steering Committee, streamlining communications between project team members and project sponsors
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
- Maintain and update the project management framework and disciplines necessary to support a Project Management Office (PMO)
- Assist and advise Project Sponsors to the best use of project management disciplines and approached
- Manage resource allocation for effective project delivery
- Assist sponsors to define scope, quality and deliverable requirements
- Ensure that all projects meet scope, time, quality and cost goals
- Implement and manage change when necessary
- Ensure adherence to quality assurance standards per project
- Present project progress reports to stakeholders, as well as problems and solutions
Identification and resolution of issues
- Build risk and lessons learned register per project
- Define corrective/mitigating actions based on risk register
- Drive all corrective/mitigating actions to completion
- Define and review project planning and implementation of processes
- Review budgets/periodic forecasts and control project expenses
- Ensure that customer requirements for each project are met (time, scope, budget, quality)
- Develop positive relationships with Project Sponsors and teams to enable the PMO to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects
- Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing a comprehensive and prioritised view of all projects
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.