Jnr. Web Designer
- Ad Placed : 04 Dec 2019 02:43:20
- Remuneration : R 15000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : Profession Hub
Other General Employment
Our client is the online gaming / gambling environment is searching for a Jnr. Web Designer to join their team. The incumbent will be reporting to the Technical Director & Creative Director
We are looking for a creative and talented junior to middle-weight designer to join our off-the-wall team. If you are motivated, dynamic, can work in a team and solo, willing to learn, and have a mind-blowing portfolio, we’re looking for you! You must have strong design skills and a good understanding on back-end structures.
Area of work
Online marketing (creating websites, banners, mailers, etc) with occasional offline design
- To be able to run with a project from conception to delivery as well as providing support to the rest of the design team.
- Have excellent knowledge of Adobe (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, In-Design), HTML, ASPX, CSS and ASP (PHP is an advantage)
- Good knowledge of back-end structures and coding – especially proficiency in ASPX
- Have an in depth knowledge of Online and print / production processes
- Impressive problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Independent, highly disciplined and self-motivated thinking
- Work well under pressure
- Have an excellent understanding of the principles of branding communication, design / layout and development
- PLEASE PROVIDE A PORTFOLIO OR LINKS OF RECENT WORK! (If not provided, we will not consider you)
Skills and attributes
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working with a creative agency
- A firm understanding and appreciation of branding design and communication
- Passionate and ambitious in (and outside of) your work
- A master of the Adobe Creative Suite and have an inherent awareness of all things design both on and offline
- Creative and strategic thinker
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.