Travel Publication - Sales Executive
- Ad Placed : 23 Jul 2019 03:37:38
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : SalesWorx
Other General Employment
Our client has a weekly trade publication for those engaged in the sale and promotion of travel in the Southern African market. Their readers are professional travel consultants and travel managers, and their aim is to bring them authoritative and insightful content that is fundamental to their business.
We are looking for a sales executive to join the team. This person needs to be a “hunter”, someone who thrives on the challenge of finding and securing new clients and uncovering new business opportunities.
Hunters are responsible for finding and securing new business and doing their own prospecting and cold calling. They excel at generating and qualifying leads, have high energy levels and endurance. They are also ambitious and revenue-driven.
Common traits and skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Innovative and takes initiative
- High energy and outgoing
- Target- and results-driven
- Direct and decisive
- Ability to bring in new business and retain existing business.
- Plan, execute and analyse sales strategy
- Drivers licence and own transport.
- Matric essential and a tertiary business or marketing related qualification an advantage.
- Proven track record in sales
- Media Sales experience an advantage
- Experience in business-to-business advertising sales an advantage
- Experience using a CRM
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.