IT Manager (BSc Comp Science)
- Ad Placed : 06 Jun 2019 08:19:49
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : Headhunters
Other General Employment
A top pharmaceutical company is looking to employ an IT Manager.
The Systems Engineer role supports the smooth running of the production applications and infrastructure and is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
- High level knowledge of planning, designing and deploying Active Directory.
- Administration and troubleshooting of Remote Desktop Services (RDS).
- Installation, configuration and management of highly available ADFS servers.
- Installing, upgrading and configuring applications within a Microsoft Server IIS environment.
- Installation, configuration and management of core Windows / Linux roles and features.
- Installation and upgrading of the enterprise Microsoft software on the servers.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years’ practical IT technical support experience
- IT Network and Operating Systems knowledge.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience on Microsoft Exchange servers
- Minimum 4 experience on Microsoft Active Directory servers
- BSc Computer Science
- At least 4-5 years experience
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.