Senior Manager Coaching and Mentoring Business School
- Ad Placed : 19 Jun 2019 02:01:22
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : Helen Wilson Recruitment
Other General Employment
Seeking an experienced and energetic individual to take full responsibility of the Coaching and Mentoring centre of a leading business school through effective Team Management, Business Management and Course Design Management. Role involves managing 6 high-performing members including Programme Managers, Programme Co-ordinators and Business Developers.
- Candidates must have a demonstrable passion and interest and experience in coaching , mentoring and leadership development.
- Min Honours degree with the intention to complete Masters ( A completed Masters a big advantage)
- A recognized coaching qualification also a big advantage
Essential Qualities, Experience, Knowledge
- People management skills at a senior level
- Financial management experience and business acumen essential: analysis, interpretation and budgeting skills
- Project team leadership skills
- Partnership development skills, relationship building skills
- Business management skills (financial, marketing, operations)
- Ability to work collaboratively and across a cross-functional, agile unit
- Ability to think strategically, rather than administratively
- Familiarity with coaching methodologies an advantage
- Ability to integrate new design thinking and practice into programmes
Open to all races but preference will be given to previously disadvantaged candidates
If you fit ALL of the requirements please send your CV in a Word format
If you have not received feedback within two weeks please presume your application has been unsuccessful
Please do not apply if you do not fit all of the requirements.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.