- Ad Placed : 10 Jun 2019 02:34:39
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : Ninja Integration
Other General Employment
We are looking for an exceptional team that we can trust to source for our roles according to our requirements, to leave no stone un-turned and to find the relevant candidates that are out there. The most common job boards we use are PNet, CareerJunction, Indeed, CareerJet, Trovit, Adzuna JobsRSA, DittoHire and LinkedIn. On occasion, we have more passive roles as well and need someone who is an expert at passive candidate sourcing using complex Boolean and X-ray searching.
We would love nothing more than to find a long-term partner who we can trust with our sourcing entirely and who we can grow with. We are an agency and our volume is increasing monthly. We want someone who is better than we are at candidate sourcing and who we don't have to double check!
All the roles we recruit for are in the IT Sales niche, so you must have proven experience in sourcing.
Our roles include: New Business Developers, Account Managers, Sales Directors, Country Managers, Internal Sales, Pre-Sales, Solution Architects and more.
As part of our screening, please send us a profile of your previous sourcing experience along with a list of all of the tools and resources you use for passive candidate sourcing.
This is a remote position, either work from home or wherever you can conduct business from and we expect a high level of integrity and commitment. You will be responsible for sourcing passive candidates through networking as well as complex Internet searches. We'll want you to go beyond the basics of sourcing on LinkedIn and job boards and source candidates through channels like, directories, networking sites, alumni associations, complex Boolean and x-ray searches on Google, and more!
- High speed fibre line
- 2-7 years office support and/or Internet research experience
- Previous sourcing / research experience is a huge plus
- Experience working in a higher activity environment
- Strong written communication skills
- Solid knowledge in working on LinkedIn
- Proficient in PC software packages such as Google Apps, Microsoft Word, Excel, Email and Internet
- Ability to manage prioritize multiple projects
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.