- Ad Placed : 18 Jun 2019 02:01:02
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : Dream Hotels and Resorts
Other General Employment
Revenue Administrator provides support and advice to management, directors, Central Reservations and resort general managers in respect of the implementation of the agreed revenue strategy revenue on the relevant property management, central reservations and channel management systems. The position is responsible for assisting in planning, organizing and controlling elements of the organization’s revenue strategy to the business' revenue goals. The position must be able to coach team members in Central Reservations and at property level with a focus on removing any barriers that would inhibit an optimal flow of revenue. The position plays a very important role in implementing policies, training, and improving existing processes.
- Grade 12
- Hospitality associated certificate / Diploma / degree
- Revenue management qualification or short course would be beneficial
- 3-5 years working experience in Hospitality preferable in FOH / reservation / reception
- 2+ years revenue and/or system administration experience
- HTI sysmte and software experiance would be highly beneficial
- Inventory and rates administration and setup experiance
- User Training experiance
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.