Intermediate Software Developer
- Ad Placed : 25 Jun 2019 02:05:35
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : Goldman Tech
Other General Employment
Education: National Diploma in Information Technology or Equivalent
Experience: 5+ Years’ experience in Software Development
Job Description: Permanent
Seeking Intermediate Software Developer in Johannesburg for a Well-Known IT Company!
• National Diploma in Information Technology or Equivalent
• 5+ Years' experience in Software Development
• Knowledge and experience with the following:
- Object-Oriented Programming
- C#.Net 3.5+
- ASP.Net (Web Forms) / MVC 2.0+
- Web Services
- REST and/or SOAP experience
- .Net framework 3.5 and above or other data access frameworks
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Source Control - TFS / Git
- SQL Server 2008 or above (Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases)
• Knowledge f the following will be advantageous:
- WCF Services
- SQL queries and writing effective stored procedures
- Agile application development exposure
- MS Office proficiency
- Mobile development knowledge
Skills and Responsibilities:
• Development of new functionality for existing software applications
• Maintenance, fixes, software updates and upgrades of existing applications
• Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system
• Make database changes to enhance performance and facilitate new products and systems
• Creatively solve problems both in database design and code design
Email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact any of the consultants on 021 555 0952, or alternatively visit our website at http://www.goldmantech.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.