Junior Software Developer
- Ad Placed : 18 Jun 2019 02:03:08
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg
- Company : Goldman Tech
Other General Employment
Education: National Diploma in Information Technology or Equivalent
Experience: 2+ Years’ experience in software development using Microsoft’s stack of products outside studies
Job Description: Permanent
Seeking a Junior Software Developer in Johannesburg for a Well-Known IT Company!
• National Diploma in Information Technology or Equivalent
• 2+ Years' experience in software development using Microsoft's stack of products outside studies
• Familiarity with development methodologies
• Experience with the following technologies:
- C#.Net 3.5+
- ASP.Net (Web Forms) / MVC 2.0+
- HTML / HTML 5 and CSS
- Web Services
- .Net framework 3.5 and above or other data access frameworks
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Skill for writing reusable C# / Java libraries
- TFS / Git
• Experience with the following will be advantageous:
- WCF Services
- SQL Server 2008 or above, SQL queries and writing effective stored procedures, SQL code
- SSRS, SSIS
- Agile application development exposure
- JSON, XML
- MS Office proficiency
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming
Skills and Responsibilities:
• Work under team leads to deliver high quality of code and working within a very dynamic development environment
• Development of new functionality for existing web applications
• Maintenance and Support (mainly to first learn about our applications), fixes, software updates and upgrades of existing web applications
Email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact any of the consultants on 021 555 0952, or alternatively visit our website at http://www.goldmantech.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.