MAINTENANCE PLANNER (BRONKHORSTSPRUIT)
- Ad Placed : 17 Feb 2020 15:00:20 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Trade/Artisans/Technical
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
Our client within the processing plant industry is seeking a Maintenance Planner in Bronkhorstspruit
Must have a Matric Certificate. You will need to have Electrical and Mechanical Technical Plant knowledge. You need to be computer literate (All Microsoft Office packages), Qmuzik experience would be an added advantage.
Must have knowledge in Root cause analysis.
Key Performance Areas:
- Implement maintenance strategies and develop maintenance procedures;
- Utilize latest maintenance management tools to ensure effective maintenance of all
- Proactively manage communication and relationships with all Foremen
- Apply the latest maintenance safety technologies to ensure best-in-class
maintenance safety performance and statutory compliance;
- Develop detailed work packages from preventive maintenance routine (PMR)
findings and corrective maintenance activities for all maintenance teams;
- Analyse and screen corrective maintenance (CM) job cards and burning
maintenance issues for opportunities to perform root cause failure analysis to prevent
- Coordinate root cause analysis;
- Attend to procedural and equipment issues that arise and require engineering
evaluation and direction to improve specific maintenance procedures;
- Assist Maintenance supervisors with technical problems as may be required from
time to time;
- Analyse spare parts inventory requirements and continuously improve inventory
- Coordinate spare parts requirements with the buying team;
- Job card issuing and planning with Foremen for maintenance work to be done;
- Open job cards to be tracked and collected from the workshop Foreman;
- Weekly report on Job cards:
- Time Recovery and report on Job Cost and staff;
- Preventative maintenance program development;
- Shutdown planning & reporting.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.