JUNIOR ELECTRICIAN (BRAAMFONTEIN)
- Ad Placed : 05 Dec 2019 16:31:14 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Trade/Artisans/Technical
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
A LEADING PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY OFFERING AFFORDABLE AND SECURE UNIVERSITY STUDENT ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT SOUTH AFRICA IS SEEKING A DYNAMIC AND PROACTIVE JUNIOR ELECTRICIAN (DOMESTIC) TO JOIN THEIR TEAM IN BRAAMFONTEIN
- Trade tested
- Wireman’s license
- 2-3 years domestic wiring
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Time management.
- Physical Fitness
Skills / Duties:
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical wiring, equipment, appliance, apparatus and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools;
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem;
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers or other components;
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliances with codes;
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system;
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.