This site uses cookies. By browsing this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read more about our use of personal information on our Privacy Policy. x

Australia Permanent Residence Visa for Trades

Australia is looking outside of the country for Skilled Workers: You can apply for a skilled workers Visa(Permanent Residency if you meet the following) -You working in an occupation deemed as Skilled Required by Australia. -You have a qualification in your occupation. -Minimum of 1 year’s working experience after qualifying. -44 years and below. Some benefits of this Visa: • Permanent residency • Subsidised education • Subsidised healthcare. • Ability to sponsor family. For a free assessment Email your CV to:

Get Alerts
To Apply for this Job,