PROPERTY ACQUISITION MANAGER (BRAAMFONTEIN, JOHANNESBURG)
- Ad Placed : 13 Feb 2019 23:30:50 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Tourism/Hospitality
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
A LEADING PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY OFFERING AFFORDABLE AND SECURE UNIVERSITY STUDENT ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT SOUTH AFRICA IS SEEKING A DYNAMIC AND PROACTIVE PROPERTY ACQUISITION MANAGER TO JOIN THEIR TEAM IN BRAAMFONTEIN, JOHANNESBURG
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Must have 5 to 10 years’ experience as a Property Acquisition Manager or similar
- 3 year qualification in Property Studies or Construction / NQF Level 7
- Project management experience within the Property Development industry
- Must be computer literate
- Matric/ Grade 12
Skills / Duties:
- Pipeline development through property broker network and establishing relationships with key stakeholders
- Mapping of ownership profile of key areas
- Research property prices and relevant property data gathering
- Facilitation of Site Visits of Senior Management of properties of interest
- Get Architects to do basic floor plan layouts
- Procure pricing of construction by Quantity Surveyor
- Conduct market research on student and retail rentals
- Audit of zoning and rights
- Investigate and confirm availability of bulk services
- Determine maximum acquisition price
- Model property returns
- Present comprehensive Investment Case to Directors and Investment Committee
- Project Management post design phase until completion of project
Applicants must reside in JOHANNESBURG or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.