Export Sales Representative
- Ad Placed : 22 Nov 2019 14:02:07 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Sales/Marketing
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Objective Personnel
Global manufacturer seeks Export Sales Representative as part of growth plan to fulfil a new position in the business that has the potential for significant growth. This is the perfect opportunity for a sales leader and business winner to further their career with a senior sales position for an innovative business
- Bachelor of Commerce in Business Marketing or similar qualification a necessity
- Managing export sales or sales leadership experience
- Results-driven with exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building abilities
- To demonstrate experience of securing new distributors and partner agreements and delivering growth
- The desire to travel internationally
- Build effective relationships with clients, engineering contractors, OEM’s and others that influence the purchase of Companies products.
- Give an impulse to the sales activities and manage the overall sales performance to meet or exceed yearly sales targets, making things happen despite constraints or unexpected obstacles
- Supply the Management team with necessary market information enabling team members from other disciplines to meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
- This position has been created in line with the development plan for the company and, you will have the chance to drive our ongoing success and help shape a dynamic function within the business.
- As the Export Sales manager, your responsibility will be to grow sales to assist in achieving company objectives of 15% year-on-year growth, across the volume, price and product mix. Specifically, you will build on the core business areas of water utilities, secure new partners and agreements and develop new markets and new market segments. International: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Asia Pacific, UK (Scotland). Africa: Botswana, Mozambique, Zambia, Malawi, Namibia, Tanzania, Lesotho, Swaziland, Kenya
- The key metrics of your role will be revenue and margin growth, new partner and distributor agreements, conversion rates on quotes/orders and customer service and relationship management.
- You will be part of an enthusiastic sales team, supporting them to perform and increase profitability and implement sales and training strategies to ensure targets are met.
- Additionally, you’ll be tasked with implementing a CRM system across the group and ensuring its acceptance.
- Achieve budgets, and objectives for whole area and designated accounts
- Strong presentation skills, positive attitude and ability to work in a target driven environment
- Responsible for product mix within targets in line with company objectives.
- Responsible for managing price increases as required across the customer base in line with contract renewals and framework anniversary dates.
- Owns the Customer Engagement strategy for the Accounts in their areas.
- Arrange and attend regular external account meeting for review and presentation of company products and services.
- Development, review and achievement of “live” plans by customer/product in an agreed format, in conjunction with Commercial and Market Sector teams.
- Maintain, develop and manage specific service offer agreements in conjunction with Supply Chain, Service Delivery Team and Commercial team to ensure consistent service excellence.
- Communicate on a frequent basis, progress of account action plans, objectives and overall budgets.
- Work within gross price and discount structure within agreed authorities to secure orders.
- Respond to and follow up all sales enquiries and quotations using appropriate methods, recording results to an agreed format.
- Provide monthly reports on account activities in an agreed format and to agreed timescales.
- Develop relationships with key decision makers within allocated accounts using all ethical methods to include entertainment (attendance and organizing) and factory visits.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Support any customer survey activities
- Provide customer training when required
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Key Account Management captures all aspects of the business relationship. As such the position requires an overall management and awareness of Profitability, Turnover, Product Mix, Project Management, Payment, Pricing, CRM and KPI’s. This is not an exhaustive list but demonstrates the position requirement of the management of the total business relationship. Ensure you show regard for people.
- Ensure Company procedures are always followed
- Adhere to health and safety regulations, and other requirements relating to care of equipment
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.