Assistant Sales Manager
- Ad Placed : 18 Nov 2019 10:02:09 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 20000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Sales/Marketing
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Objective Personnel
BBBEE Assistant Sales Manager responsible for a sales group of both internal and external sales people. 3 Month contract to go permanent.
- Sales management experience within the distribution of IT and Consumer Electronic products.
- You will set their monthly sales targets.
- Your own monthly target will be the sum total of all the sales people’s individual targets.
- You will be responsible for assisting and supporting your sales team in achieving their sales targets.
- On a daily basis, you will have to supply the sales team with sales figures and how they are tracking against targets.
- It will also be your responsibility to assist in their growth and development.
- Each sales person is allocated a customer base, who will need your assistance in dealing with escalated customer queries.
- It is essential that you work with the sales team in growing and expanding their customer bas
- Manage the sales activities of your allocated sales group, which include:
- Incoming and outgoing telephone calls, both the quantity and quality of these calls.
- Face-to-Face customer visits.
- Processing of Quotations and Sales Orders.
- Monitoring the quality and accuracy of these processes.
- Following up and resolving customer complaints and queries.
- When required, assisting in arranging deliveries and ensuring these are successfully executed.
- Ensuring a high level of quality output and professionalism is maintained within your sales group.
- As an individual, you have to be:
- A driven person with strong sales and managerial skills as well as understanding the sales processes.
- Strong team motivator.
- Good at chasing numbers and achieving targets.
- A very strong team player.
- Well organised and structured in the day-to-day activities.
- Good with conflict management.
- Ability to be assertive at all levels.
- Must be able to think and react quickly whilst under pressure.
- Possess good communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to gather accurate information and analyse these results.
- Be able to review and change work methods to increase efficiency and effectiveness in achieving results.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.