Head of Marketing and Communications
- Ad Placed : 17 Nov 2019 04:30:10 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Sales/Marketing
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Boardroom Appointments
Our client based in Johannesburg is looking for a Head of Marketing and Communications who will be responsible for leading the overall execution and delivery of Marketing support for the Operation and leading the development of specific Marketing strategies that drive long-term customer experience.
Education and Minimum Requirements
- Grade 12 with relevant qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in Marketing and Communications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at Senior Management level
- Ability to manage and influence multiple and complex stakeholders
- Ability to champion and represent a new and exciting culture focused on ‘high ideals’.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative and changing environment
- Understanding of what it means to work in an organisation with a strong focus on customer centricity.
- Learning agility, high energy level and a strong work ethic.
- Experience in supporting communication efforts across a multi-Business unit organization.
- Solid technical knowledge and awareness across all elements of marketing.
- Proven ability to create, manage and implement complex marketing plans
- Demonstrated poise and confidence in working with all levels in the company, including senior executives
- Ensure OPCO marketing strategy alignment with the group marketing strategy
- Tailor group wide Marketing and Communication programmes and policies to align with the business needs of the unit
- Identify, respond to and manage the marketing and Communications needs of business unit
- Develop digital marketing plans and leverage digital marketing technologies to drive sales
- Streamlined strategies around the levers of reputation
- Develop marketing initiatives aimed at driving awareness and understanding of company services and solutions in collaboration with Group Marketing
- Measurable ROI through marketing initiatives such as sponsorships and digital campaigns
- Uniform and standardized processes to ensure new brand Corporate identity compliance
- Optimize media campaigns to generate interaction, brand exposure and sales.
- Manage marketing budget and allocate funds to maximize out and return on investment.
- Develop a marketing plan that meets business objectives through integrated marketing and communication activities and promotes products and services to relevant target audiences.
- Marketing communication activities that positions and promotes our products and services our audience.
- Develop go to market plans that will create sales leads.
- Translate offerings to customers based on the company brand positioning and value proposition.
- Conduct market surveys on existing & new customers to improve customer satisfaction and brand awareness.
- Manage all internal and external events within an agreed scope and budget to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Analyse research, current market conditions and customer information.
- Produce valuable content for website, blogs, advertisements and marketing media to attract target groups. Optimal functioning of marketing communications
- Create and distribute internal newsletters and external communication regularly.
- Set brand and communication guidelines, monitor and manage CI.
- Measure and report on impact and performance of marketing campaigns and insights gained from market.
- Ensure robust briefing of agencies to support campaigns/products/services in line with marketing brief.
- Ensure all touch point (website/marketing collateral) prior to the launch of new campaign.
- Develop processes to facilitate optimal functioning of marketing communications.
- Maintain a healthy professional working relationship with agencies and colleagues.
- Governance, Risk and Business Continuity Management
- External Parties and Relationship Management
Please visit our website at www.boardroom.co.zafor more details and to register your C.V.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.