Regional Business Line Manager/Sales - Surface Exploration and Drilling
- Ad Placed : 14 Nov 2019 08:31:50 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Sales/Marketing
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Objective Personnel
A miming and drilling company is looking for an experienced and well net worked Regional Business Line Manager/Sales .
- Engineering degree is a must + 5 years managent experience
- 10 years miniumum stragetic sales experience in the mining enviroment
- MBA/Management qualification
- Must be well known/networked in the surface mining enviroment of SA
- Solid technical knowledge of surface mining equipment and applications
- Proven track record of delivering consistent performance
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to build strong and effective working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Map the market in SA Region and determine Epiroc’s standing in the surface mining equipment segment during the last six years (2012-2018)
- Prepare a fresh Territory Management Plan for SED in South Africa.
- Work with Country Managers and finalize Territory Management Plans for SED in Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Mozambique.
- Identify Key Customers/Key Prospects/Competitor Strongholds in all 5 countries and define a Winning Strategy for each of them.
- Identify Mining Consultants in the SA Region and make a short-medium-long term Plan on how will we work towards getting each of them on board with Epiroc Technology/Products/Solutions
- Make a list of Mining Contractors in the SA Region and make an Action Plan on how to succeed with Epiroc Technology/Products/Solutions in the short-medium-long term.
- Assess total market potential covering surface equipment in mining and infrastructure space in the SA Region during 2019-2022 and outline ambitions for growing market/customer share year on year.
- Plan objectives and strategies to achieve the required targets (short-medium-long term) through the Marketing and Sales Team
- To manage, motivate and develop the SED team and observe the company policy of equal opportunities in employment equity.
- Work actively on Epiroc brand positioning in line with the strategy of SED division
- Increase customer satisfaction by putting actions in place for improvement needs as revealed in Customer surveys (and/or via other channels)
- Promote a safe and healthy working environment in your domain
- As a Senior Management Team member you need to actively contribute in developing Epiroc South African Region organization in order to be able to attract, develop and retain the right people.
- Increase employee satisfaction by putting actions in place for improvement needs as revealed in MY VOICE surveys
- Interact with the other divisions within Epiroc South Africa (Pty) Ltd especially Parts and Service and Rock Drilling Tools to support the development of synergies and thereby consolidated result/ performance of Epiroc
- Work seamlessly with Epiroc Global Strategic Customers to deliver lasting results in SED domain.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.