PRODUCT TEAM LEADER (SANDTON)
- Ad Placed : 21 Nov 2019 21:01:16 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Sales/Marketing
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
Our client within the automotive industry is seeking a Product Team Leader in the Sandton area
- Engineering, Commerce, Marketing, Business Management, IT or Digital Qualification
- 5 years Motor Industry experience in Sales/ Aftersales/ Product/ Volume Planning (retail/ field experience advantageous).
- Have a sound understanding of Dealer Sales and After Sales operating procedures and business management practices.
- Experience in the implementation of key Sales programmes.
- Have well-developed communication skills, both written and oral, and demonstrate sound negotiating, influencing and selling skills and techniques.
- Have the ability to make quick and sound decisions in order to resolve issues without elevating to the next level
- Be innovative, resourceful, action-oriented, analytically minded and demonstrate strong leadership values.
- Be a team player, yet be able to work and manage own output independently to meet high quality standards.
- Exhibit a solution-oriented approach and be able to operate effectively under pressure.
- Display a high level of energy, enthusiasm and work commitment.
- Be fully proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), with well-developed report preparation/ presentation skills.
- Be able to travel nationally and internationally in the normal ambit of the role, covering Dealer visits and consultations.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.