Corporate marketing Manager
- Ad Placed : 23 Oct 2019 01:30:50 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Sales/Marketing
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : Khulanathi Chartered Alberante
Corporate marketing manager needed in midrand Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Journalism and / or Communications 7 - 10+ yrs exp Marketing, sales and general warehouse procedures Proven track record in customer relations Ability to use database for recording and reporting Operate custom-built company systems Email email@example.com Ref as Marketing manager www.khulanathica.com
An opportunity has arisen in the Marketing Department for a self-driven and motivated individual who will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for all the marketing (ATL, BTL, TTL) and Public Relations of Corporate, Home Entertainment, B2B Commercial, IT & Export Business Units for Company, aligned with HQ requirements
- Achieve heightened TOM awareness for above business units.
- Nurture all marketing overall - including PR, digital & design - with direct report into Subsidiary President
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Campaign Management (New Product Introductions - NPI)
- Development and implementation of New Product Introductions via strategic ATL and BTL initiatives including Television, Print, Online, Public Relations, Launch, Activations, Promotions, point of sale etc.
- ATL: Liaising with media and creative agencies as and when required, compiling advertising briefs in consultation with relevant parties, requesting and sending material to relevant publications, planning and briefing of media schedules.
- BTL: Activities include compiling briefs, working with creative agencies as and when required, project managing the creative, layout and content of the below-the-line material, as well as liaising with the relevant people for approvals.
- Project manage product launches in line with New Product Introductions.
- Brief and manage media agencies to develop optimal media strategies for NPI.
- Brief and manage creative agencies to develop local and/or adapt global creative for NPI
- Manage PR agencies to develop key PR initiatives to ensure maximum exposure is received and PR activities enhance brand and product awareness.
- Post campaign analysis to ensure maximum ROI.
- Public Relations
- Drive all PR requirements and expectations pertaining to responsible business units.
- Develop yearly PR plan in conjunction with Regional PR Manager and local PR agency.
- Provide the Regional PR Manager and PR agency with yearly Product roadmaps, NPI Strategy and product information.
- Brief PR Agency on PR requirements related to NPI i.e. full PR Plan, media launch event, media interview, press releases etc.
- Provide PR agency with all communication collateral received from HQ ie media releases, high res product images, product specifications, availability and pricing.
- Provide PR agency with review units (if available) for media reviews.
- Digital Marketing
- Provide the Digital Marketing Specialist with yearly PRM, NPI Strategies and product information.
- Provide Digital Marketing Specialist with all relevant digital assets to ensure the website is updated as per NPI strategy.
- Brief Digital Marketing Specialist and digital agency on digital requirements as per NPI strategies, outlining objectives and targets.
- Brief digital marketing specialist digital agency and PR agency on SNS requirements per NPI and/or on an on-going basis.
- GTM/Trade Marketing
- Provide GTM team with yearly product roadmap and NPI Strategy roll out.
- Developing and/or sourcing POS Material from local or HQ vendors related to New Product Introductions, Consumer Promotions, and Ad hoc marketing campaigns.
- Provide GTM with POP material for execution in the market.
- Proof read and provide input for catalogues related to the business units
- Ensure GTM POP rollout reports are delivered to business units in a timely manner
- Work with GTM to ensure home entertainment inventory is managed instore and in-warehouse
- Budget Management
- Monthly management and up-dating of marketing budget plans for all responsible business units.
- Overseeing total budget spend for the respective business units.
- Processing payments to agencies/ vendors for marketing initiatives.
- Following global procurement process to ensure maximum value received from initiatives and cost saving KPI’s met.
- Develop overall yearly marketing plan and budget with the marketing team and Product Managers.
- Events and Activation Management
- In conjunction with the relevant business unit and procured vendors, manage NPI launch events and other marketing / sales events from start to finish.
- Ensuring sample stock and relevant POP is made available to GTM for events and trade shows.
- Product Marketing / Management
- Working with Demand Planners to collate and distribute product information and marketing campaign information to the sales team, to be filtered to the relevant accounts.
- Ensuring new product samples are displayed and/or delivered to customer for new product range reviews.
- Managing product samples to be used during events, activations, PR review for journalists.
- Export Marketing
- Provide export markets ie Mauritius, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana; with various marketing collateral, product images and specs, in order to successfully market the Brand in their market.
- Proof read all marketing collateral related to products developed by distributors within the export market.
- Providing POP to export marketing team when requested.
- Sponsorship & CSR Management
- Ensuring maximised exposure is provided to the Brand via local sporting and/or CSR sponsorships that are sustainable and align with the Company’s vision and goals.
- Strategic planning and management of activations and promotions making use of local and global sponsorship properties.
- Marketing Research
- Briefing research agencies or collaborating with RHQ / HQ to conduct research (qualitative and quantitative) on a number of topics to gain insight into consumer buying habits and purchase intentions.
- Analyzing data received from research organisations on the electronics market in the SADEC region in order to better understand the environment to develop optimal marketing plans
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Journalism and / or Communications
- 7 - 10+ yrs exp
- Marketing, sales and general warehouse procedures
- Proven track record in customer relations
- Ability to use database for recording and reporting
- Operate custom-built company systems
- Highly motivated with an outgoing personality with a focus on partner relationship building
- Honesty, integrity and ethical conduct at all times
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and partners
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Able to meet all deadlines and targets for the department
- Negotiation and administrative skills
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Project management skills.
- Strong presentation and writing skills.
- Results oriented and self-motivated.
- Strategic thinker and creative marketer
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to travel nationally and internationally when required
- Ability to multi-task on a number of various tasks at hand.
Ref as marketing management
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.