FRENCH SPEAKING KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER (ENTRY - MID LEVEL) (JOHANNESBURG)
- Ad Placed : 18 Jun 2019 17:30:53 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Sales/Marketing
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
OUR CLIENT IS A GLOBAL FMCG SUPPLIER, WHICH NOURISH THEIR EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS ALIKE. THEY ARE LOOKING FOR AN ENTRY - MID LEVEL EXPERIENCED FRENCH SPEAKING KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER IN JOHANNESBURG THAT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR CLIENTS IN THE WEST - CENTRAL AFRICAN REGIONS.
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Degree in Business Management/ Sales and Marketing
- 3-4 years B2B sales/ Trading experience
- 2 years’ experience in FMCG/ Consumer Goods environment
- Experience working in various Sub-Saharan African geographies
- Experience in the meat and poultry sector would be an added advantage
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office Suite)
- French and/or Portuguese speaking
Skills / Duties:
- Ability to Travel regularly and internationally, at short notice
- Knowledge and understanding of Sub-Saharan African countries
- Understanding of Go-to-Market and Route-to-Market Strategies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to influence others
- Managing Business expectations (Volume/ Profitability/ Brand relevance)
- Thorough understanding of the B2B Sales cycle
- Capacity to work and take decisions under pressure
- Budgeting and Report Management
- Commercially astute
- Forecasting capabilities
Applicants must reside in JOHANNESBURG or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.